[SOLVED] my new build pc constantly freezing

Dec 31, 2018
Hi Happy New Year.
I just built a new pc this month and it persists to freeze or lag every 5 sec-few minutes just from web searching or simple task.

Things I tried
-Checking power cords
-Checking for CPU, graphic card temperatures(they remain under 41C/105F degree)
-Using just 1 RAM and switching them around
-Updating motherboard BIOS by flashing
-Downgrading motherboard BIOS by flashing
-Updating drivers(AMD chipset, graphic card) up to date
-Downgrading to older drivers that people recommended for the same issue on forums
-Updating Windows up to date
-playing around with power mode, performance settings, etc.

Specs
Windows 10 home x64
CPU:
AMD RYZEN 7 1700X 8-Core 3.4 GHz (3.8 GHz Turbo) Socket AM4 95W
Motherboard:
MSI B450M PRO-VDH AM4 AMD B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI AMD Motherboard
Graphic Card:
MSI Radeon RX 570 DirectX 12 RX 570 ARMOR MK2 8G OC 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express
RAM memory:
G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4
PSU:
CORSAIR RMx Series RM750x
HD:
SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series 2.5" 1TB SATA III V-NAND 3-bit MLC Internal SSD

Thanks for reading and Happy New Year again.

Solution
Just a shot in the dark, but do you have your RAM configured properly for dual channel? RAM needs to be in either slot one and slot three or in slot two and slot four depending on motherboard. I worked on a PC not long ago that had the RAM side by side and it has behaviors similar to what you are describing as both were actually running in single channel as they were in the wrong slots. Some boards won't even post like this, but some will however will have strange issues like you are describing.
Dec 31, 2018

When it happens,
CPU usage is from 4~30%
HDD usage is 0%
Memory is 24~26%

Just a shot in the dark, but do you have your RAM configured properly for dual channel? RAM needs to be in either slot one and slot three or in slot two and slot four depending on motherboard. I worked on a PC not long ago that had the RAM side by side and it has behaviors similar to what you are describing as both were actually running in single channel as they were in the wrong slots. Some boards won't even post like this, but some will however will have strange issues like you are describing.

Solution

Yes as redneck mentioned check the way you have work with the RAM
They should be in slot 1,3 or slot 2,4 if you have only 2 sticks.