So here is my new build:
Minitower Silverstone Precision PS08B
ASRock X79 EXTREME4-M
Intel Core i7 3930K
Palit GeForce GTX 770 Jetstream
16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz
Western Digital 1TB 7200rpm
OCZ Vertex 120GB

How many years will this build last to play games like Crysis 3, GTA V, Watch Dogs and so on... to play them at high/ultra and is it a good build?

Solution
Is this a pure gaming build? If so, there are a lot of areas you could cut to save money, which could in turn to put towards a more powerful GPU.

To answer your questions, it won't max Crysis on 60 FPS, though you could probably get about 30-40 at 1080p, and for gaming it is not a good build. Powerful, but in the wrong areas for a pure gaming machine. Do you intend to do video editing or something along those lines with it?

Selo1

Honorable
May 17, 2013

My last build was for my father who is doing video editing and coding but this one is for me and only and just for gaming and nothing more so if you can advice something please tell me what should i take :)

What's your overall budget? Where are you buying? When are you buying? Do you have a reason to want a microATX? Do you intend to overclock? If so, do you have a preference between liquid and air cooling? Are you alright with SLI/CrossFire? Lastly and most importantly, do you think that this is too many questions?

Answering that lot will help me to help you.

Selo1

Honorable
May 17, 2013

First I'm buying in Moscow, Russia and prices here are more than in USA my budget overall is $1600 and I want to build PC as good as possible for this money. MicroATX/ATX it doens't matter. I'm alright with SLI/Crossfire. I want to overclock CPU to about 4.2-4.7 GHZ. I prefer air cooling.

Russia? Interesting. Well, I couldn't really speculate as to what the price differences will be, but if you could afford that list, you should be able to afford this one:
NZXT Phantom 410 Mid-Tower
ASRock Z87 Extreme4
Intel Core i5-4670k
ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II (note: not released yet, but it's coming soon and will be worth a short wait)
8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz
Noctua DH14 CPU Cooler
Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm HDD
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD

If that's too expensive at your shops, I can make some cuts.

Edit: Note: Haswell has...mixed results, in overclocking, but if you score a good overclocking CPU, you're golden. If not, you'll have trouble getting to those higher numbers, but you'll still be getting more power relative to your clocks than you would on Ivy or Sandy Bridge.

Solution

Shallowmist

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2011

Now seeing anything i disagree with. Above answer gets my vote as well.

Selo1

Honorable
May 17, 2013

thank you very much I can afford those but I'm not sure about i5 4670k isn't i7 4770k better because of hyper-threading ?

Hyper-threading is great...in the .1% of games which have it. I wouldn't pay the extra money for an i7 for gaming.

Shallowmist

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2011
It is supposedly better but difference is not big enough to justify the price. Look http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i7-4770K-vs-Intel-Core-i5-4670K. If you prefer the i7 than you should get it, but the i5 is more than enough.