[SOLVED] my new computer is freezing !

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Sep 14, 2019
excuse me guys but i have a problem that made me so sad ..

i bought a computer before 2 weeks

• ASrock B450M steel legend motherboard
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • gigabyte gtx 1660Ti 6G Aorus triple fan
  • 2x8 cruical ballistix ram 3000hz
  • ssd Samsung evo 970 250Gb
  • 1 TB wb hardisk
  • thermaltake litepower psu 650W
  • coolermaster cpu cooler
  • coolermaster b511 case

but suddenly while im working on 3d max or just stay on desktop doing nothing , my computer freeze for 2-3 mins and the screen goes black for seconds and comes back again . i should close any program after the freeze because it became bugged and stopped working . the freeze happens randomly maybe twice a day .

Solution
Whea errors are almost always lack of voltage to the cpu. Sometimes you get lucky and the pc just 'burps' for a second as the cpu lowers its clocks and voltage needs temporarily, but most times you get a bluescreen, bsod.

You have a bunch of really decent and somewhat expensive parts, and power it all (a gaming pc no less) with a psu that even in its title says LITEpower. A psu designed for office use, not gaming pc usage where a decent gpu will be making instantaneous huge amperage demands, every other second.

You bought flip-flops. Fine, go to the beach. Don't try running a hundred yard dash in them, not gonna work out well.

It's not the size. That pc will purr like a kitten on a good quality 550w psu. It's the fact that the...