My new computer isnt appearing on the screen!

Zingwaz

Honorable
Jul 31, 2013
So i just built a gaming computer and i double checked to make sure everything was plugged in correctly and it was but for some reason my computer starts but wont appear on the monitor. I have tried plugging it into the motherboard and graphics card and nothing has changed, i tried cleaning my memory still nothing. I have the raidmax smilodon case that i bought off amazon and it came with a power supply. The power supply didnt have any info except that it was 500w and 80+ but when i got the case the power supply came with no sticker saying it was 80+. i think the main problem is the power supply but i havent tested it yet which i plan to do with a multimeter later this week but has anyone had this problem and if so how did you fix it, and is it the power supply or is it something else?

Solution
Hi, So your saying that it powers up? do you hear a POST beep? Does anything appear on the screen

If you do check the monitor on a different PC if that is an option.

After that remove the GPU and try it with the on board GPU only, you may need to do a CMOS reset for that.

JonnyWhite89

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013
Hi, So your saying that it powers up? do you hear a POST beep? Does anything appear on the screen

If you do check the monitor on a different PC if that is an option.

After that remove the GPU and try it with the on board GPU only, you may need to do a CMOS reset for that.

Solution