My New Custom PC is Working Very Slow

Sep 6, 2018
I Buy a Custom PC last month iam not using heavy software but my pc is very slow it takes time to start and if i open more tabs in the browser it hangs up. please give me some suggestion...

Pc configuration...

Intel I3 7th gen Processor
Ram 4 GB
biostar 6+ Model Number is Not sure But its Price is 4500 Indian Rupee
500 GB hard disk
I use Window 10

I think Biostar Motherboard Problem or window 10

hunkrekker

Commendable
Dec 25, 2017
So the start up time is thanks to the harddrive's read speads most likely not much you can do with that on a budget.But the issues with openning more tabs at once is caused by a lack of ram you can find affordable ddr4 4gb dimms new and it's very very easy to install so just get one install it and it should solve your problem with multy tasking in this case.As for the loading times you could buy a 120gb ssd and install windows on to that or just get a faster hard drive.

Lutfij

Titan
You will need to state your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

And you need to be as specific as possible. We can't tell which motherboard model you have by simply looking at how much it costs.

You may want to see what your system resource usages are like when you're at idle. If you have abnormal numbers when idling, you may be suffering from a memory leak. The best course of action is to either perform a reinstall or a repair install.

Sep 6, 2018

Ok Thanks For this .... Then I can Buy a New 4gb DDR and 120 gb ssd and what about biostar motherboard.