Question My new first time built desktop keeps rebooting.

Aug 23, 2019
My specs are

Ryzen 5 3600x 4.4ghz
Asrock b450m pro4
8 gig ddr4 ram vegenance (one only one of the 4gig at the minute is inserted )
Carbide series 275r corshair mid tower case
RM 550x corshair
Samsung 500g ssd
Seagate Barracuda 500g hard drive.
Rtx geforce 2060 (not installed yet)
All then things listed above are brand new apart from the SSD and harddrive which is from my old system. They have all my old files from previous system that I had prebuilt. On the SSD I also have windows.

So once I finished putting all these parts together. I. Go turn it on with the first boot it stays on for about 10 seconds then just resets itself. Nothing comes up on the screen at all my keyboard doesn't light up as any of my other usb ports which include a usb I've tried using to load up a new windows. I tried my old power supply on it and it still didn't work. I have tried the ram trick (one in one out) I have taken the battery out of the motherboard for 15 seconds. The mother board had no jumper or something like that to reset the bios. I still haven't seen the bios either yet. I have taken the pc apart 3 times. .making sure all connections are correct the one thing what did concern me was the front connections for the mother board didn't have a clear idea of where to put them on the mb. But the pc was turning on from the front button and the lights was shown with it as well. I've tried putting the reset switch several different places . This one also doesn't have a speaker bit for the case to go into the mb. If anyone could shine some light where I exactly need to put them this might help. It's the only thing I can think of right now I've been at it for 14 hours 😅 and had no success....read all the manuals so many times. Another thing I noticed was the power supply is the first thing to go off..like 4 seconds before it resets. The CPU fan works fine the whole way through though the ten seconds.

Sorry for all this jabbering on, it been a long day and a lot of money spent of which I'm scared it might not even work now. I really hope you guys can help or least find out what I might have to replace.

Thank you all so kindly
Zec

On that motherboard you cannot update firmware without a 1st or 2nd gen cpu.

I am not 100% sure this is the issue yet however.

Have you tried taking the cpu out and putting it back in. Make sure no pins are bent.

Have you tried ensuring all wires are plugged in properly.