My New Gaming Computer Freezes in Every Game

Oct 23, 2018
Hello people,

recently I have gotten a new gaming laptop, Asus FX504gd i5 8300h 8gb RAM 4gb Graphics Card Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050. When I bought the first time it was Freedos. I have installed Win10 and tried to install all of its components and drivers from its original disc. However Intel VGA failed to install from original ASUS Wizard. I tried it 7 times then tried the same from Asus' website for drivers. But it also didnt work. Then I gave up and tried to open BFBC2 however it was seriously freezing I couldnt even move my character. I am very frustrated can you please instruct me?

"Note: I changed the PhysX settings from Desktop Nvidia settings."

Oct 23, 2018

Thank you for your suggestions. On "Drivers GeForce" shall I choose "Automatic Driver Updates"?
BTW what shall I do about Intel VGA installation failure? It might be linked to driver. And today when I installed chipset for motherboard after my restart the keyboard of my computer[ was out of order./b]

I don't. I don't particularly like GeForce Experience. I update them myself as needed.

The graphics driver from Geforce will remove the Intel graphics driver. If it doesn't, you can use DDU to remove all graphics drivers. Then you can update the graphics driver cleanly.

On the keyboard try a hard boot. After that if it is still a problem try updating the driver.

You can use the onscreen keyboard while doing that.

Oct 23, 2018

Wouldn't it be a problem if I remove all graph drivers?

No, you would still have the generic windows driver. And besides, you normally use DDU in Safe mode.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Oct 23, 2018

Newest Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 driver didnt work man. It is the same. I feel deeply regret. I am the only one who couldnt catch high fps in games and play in UHD I cant even play basic steam games.

There have been some problems with graphics drivers. Try an older graphics driver. I am using version 416.34 right now.

For one from last spring try 391.24. I used that most of the summer.

Oct 23, 2018

It doesnt work either. I have tried everything. I will bring it to Asus Service tomorrow in Ankara.
Hope they can sort it out otherwise I will end up breaking the monitor :)

if the laptop uses intel chipset drivers download the newest intel chipset inf driver from intel. if it an amd chipset mb download the newest drivers from amd. for the intel video card that part of the intel cpu. download intel chipset driver update program see if it finds any outdated drivers.

Oct 23, 2018

Last night I installed the newest Intel Chipset. After installation all of my usb ports (keyboard+Mouse) was out of order. I restored the system afterwards. But cant you see there is a serious problem. Games freeze, cant install Intel Chipset, Intel VGA cant remove microsoft basic screen adapter cant install Intel HD Graphics...