-Wd 1tb hard 5200rpm

-RTX 2060 115w

-Ram double slot 16gb 2933 sodium

-1080p ips 144 hz not gsync

-230 watt power brick

**Things i tried

I mean i tried alot of things for 2 weeks that I'm using this laptop

I reinstalled and updated bios and all my drivers

I reinstalled fresh windows (day 1 after buying it, it had windows home and i replaced it with windows 10 pro) I've set my power plan to high and ultimate performance, i disabled igpu, i disabled game mode and windows security, i disabled and enabled few things in bios, i installed my games in ssd and games still stuttered (in video below i actually installed the game on hdd but it's the same on ssd too) i tried disabling and enabling vsync for my games too

**games that i tried

Ac origins, watch dogs 2, arkham knight, forza horizon 4,skyrim, csgo, minecraft, red dead 2, fifa, all of my games stutter (some of them more some of them less) doesn't matter if they're on ssd or hdd, i ran both lenovo and other 3rd party diagnostic tools for my cpu, hdd and gpu, and all of them passed

I'm really getting depressed

This is my first real gaming laptop

It might seems like it's cpu bottleneck since my cpu is maxing out and my gpu isn't, ( i thought i5 10300H is a good fit for rtx 2060 before buying) but it can't explain these huge stutters, i mean my last laptop could run fifa flawlessly, but this laptop stutters, even when i lock frame rate, and it can't be temps too, cause hopefully you guys can see in the video, these are acceptable temps for a laptop (cpu rarely goes above 80 degree) so what is it then? Is something defected and broken? I'm losing my mind, i hope u guys have similar experience as me cause I really can't play games like this

PS: yes i use my laptop plugged in.

PS2: turning on high performance and setting my minimum cpu usage to 100% makes stutters less in some games like forza (in forza 4 benchmark stutters go from +400 to 10)

Please i really need help

Assassins creed origins benchmark
My specs :

-laptop Legion 5-15IMH05H

-win 10 pro

-Intel core i5 10300h 4 cores 8 thread 2.5 ghz turbo 4.5 ghz

-Wd nvme m.2 256 ssd (main)

-Wd 1tb hard 5200rpm

-RTX 2060 115w

-230 watt power brick

**Things i tried

I reinstalled fresh windows (day 1 after buying it, it had windows home and i replaced it with windows 10 pro) I've set my power plan to high and ultimate performance, i disabled igpu, i disabled game mode and windows security, i disabled and enabled few things in bios, i installed my games in ssd and games still stuttered (in video below i actually installed the game on hdd but it's the same on ssd too) i tried disabling and enabling vsync for my games too

**games that i tried

Ac origins, watch dogs 2, arkham knight, forza horizon 4,skyrim, csgo, minecraft, red dead 2, fifa, all of my games stutter (some of them more some of them less) doesn't matter if they're on ssd or hdd, i ran both lenovo and other 3rd party diagnostic tools for my cpu, hdd and gpu, and all of them passed

It might seems like it's cpu bottleneck since my cpu is maxing out and my gpu isn't, ( i thought i5 10300H is a good fit for rtx 2060 before buying) but it can't explain these huge stutters, i mean my last laptop could run fifa flawlessly, but this laptop stutters, even when i lock frame rate, and it can't be temps too, cause hopefully you guys can see in the video, these are acceptable temps for a laptop (cpu rarely goes above 80 degree) so what is it then? Is something defected and broken? I'm losing my mind, i hope u guys have similar experience as me cause I really can't play games like this

PS2: turning on high performance and setting my minimum cpu usage to 100% makes stutters less in some games like forza (in forza 4 benchmark stutters go from +400 to 10)

did you played it while charged? afaik, most 1TB HDD for mobile except wd black mobile, is all SMR, so while the read remains the same, the write is very slow (10MB/s as i tested mine), so the hdd could be one of the reason, also did you installed intel chipset driver yet? also set performance mode on nvcp on adaptive or prefer high performance?

Sozisalad

Commendable
Aug 17, 2021
did you played it while charged? afaik, most 1TB HDD for mobile except wd black mobile, is all SMR, so while the read remains the same, the write is very slow (10MB/s as i tested mine), so the hdd could be one of the reason, also did you installed intel chipset driver yet? also set performance mode on nvcp on adaptive or prefer high performance?
I said thst even when i plsy games on ssd this happens, it's not my hdd fault

Assassins creed origins benchmark
My specs :

-laptop Legion 5-15IMH05H

-win 10 pro

-Intel core i5 10300h 4 cores 8 thread 2.5 ghz turbo 4.5 ghz

-Wd nvme m.2 256 ssd (main)

-Wd 1tb hard 5200rpm

-RTX 2060 115w

-230 watt power brick

**Things i tried

**games that i tried

WAG.
Using shadowplay?

Monitor cpu and gpu temps while gaming just to be sure they stay in a safe zone.

Make your startup group skinny only run what's needed.

Sozisalad

Commendable
Aug 17, 2021
I disabled
WAG.
Using shadowplay?

Monitor cpu and gpu temps while gaming just to be sure they stay in a safe zone.

Make your startup group skinny only run what's needed.
I disabled everything from startup
You can seee in the video that my temps are fine, and i used msi afterburner to record the video and compressed it

tibsy

Reputable
Jul 10, 2019
hmm.
  1. try something like heaven or valley benchmark and see if u get stutters
  2. when playing the game, check if theres anything running in the background through task manager.