Question My new PC keeps restarting every time I try to open Skyrim (and in other situations)

Jan 25, 2022
Good evening.
One of my friends redirected me here and told me you might be able to help me, so, first of all, I thank everyone in the community for creating such a wonderful place for help.

Last week I finally built my new PC, this is my current setup:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mzhmPX

My problem is, my PC reboots at the moment I open a game (tried with Skyrim and PUBG), between 10 and 20 seconds of the game, it reboots.
But problem is, it does it in other moments too, for example I was working for like 3 or 4 hours and it rebooted for no reason.

Here is a list of things I tried or I had to do:
  • At first my motherboard wasn't compatible with my CPU and I had to update the BIOS for it to work.
  • Unticked the automatic restart by windows. (also, first time with windows 10 btw).
  • Updated all the CPU drivers, and pretty much all drivers with easydriver.
  • Tried activating the overclocking but didn't understood much and it kept happening so I disabled it.
  • Tried putting the minimum % of CPU usage in 5% and the maximum in 90% in energy options.
  • Changed the RAMs to different slots.

Every bit of help is deeply appreciated, because I do not know much about hardware or tech, so a friend helped me building this PC. And my computer is my main working tool.

Thank you.

Jan 25, 2022
Little update: I've been told some info on the PSU is important here, I do not understand much about it, but I found these numbers on HWiNFO:

PSU.png

Thank you in advance!!

Jan 25, 2022
UPDATE
  • tested memory and cpu, 0 errors.
  • reinstalled windows.

I had a problem. It resets when I use the windows 10 "photos" app. Like, the picture visualizer.
I tried using it for rotating some pics but it rebooted every time. Like, I only could rotate one or two pics.

Had mo problem with adobe photoshop. Used it many hours without problems.

...i really don't know what to do.