harryduran3

Commendable
Dec 13, 2017
Good day fellow people,

I was planning to make a whole new gaming rig and I was intrested if the parts that i'm buying will be good and for a reasonable price.

My parts that im going to buy:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
MOTHERBORD: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge WiFi
POWER SUPPLY: Antec NeoECO Gold ZEN 700 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply
GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 Gaming X 8GB
SSD: Solid state drive - 1 TB - internal - M.2 2280 - PCI Express 3.0 x4 and 1 TB HDD
RAM: Corsair DDR4 3200 Mhz 2x8 GB C16 XMP
CASE PC: Thermaltake V200 RGB ATX Mid Tower Case

I already looked on PCpartPicker if all these components would fit with each other and they will. But my real question is if this GPU is really that good because I saw on the internet that the GPU has lots of mixed review, like that the GPU is too overpriced for the preformance and if thats the case which GPU is really good for a reasonable price that can run like RDR2? I am a computer Beginner so I dont have lots of experience. My budget is not really big by the way. My max spending on a GPU wil be 400 euros.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Roland Cloud

Lutfij

Titan
Where are you located and how much are you spending on the entire build? If you'd like we could use PCPartPicker to sort out a list for your build.

Your build lacks the specificity of some parts. You forgot to include the make and model of the SSD. PSU could use a change. I'd build a smaller system. Also when will you be planning to buy the parts and build the system? If later, you could wait a little for B550 chipset boards.

harryduran3

Commendable
Dec 13, 2017
I'll send my notepad with all my components

NIEUWE PC UPGRADE - 2020

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x - € 285,- via AMAZON

MOTHERBORD: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge WiFi - € 201,- via AMAZON

CASE PC: Thermaltake V200 RGB ATX Mid Tower Case - € 80,- via AMAZON

POWER SUPPLY: Antec NeoECO Gold ZEN 700 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply € 122,- via AMAZON

GPU: GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER € 440,- via NVIDIA

I already bought The RAM (16GB DDR4 3200 Mhz)

SSD
https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/cru...S1UmfApZqy0AB8wnz8YPMNhbDQLkqPAnuqhdzn_fw_wcB

IN TOTAL - € 1.120,-

I was planning to build my pc like around december, maybe even earlier like in october if I have enough for all parts. What kind of PSU should I buy then?

harryduran3

Commendable
Dec 13, 2017
Where are you located and how much are you spending on the entire build? If you'd like we could use PCPartPicker to sort out a list for your build.

Your build lacks the specificity of some parts. You forgot to include the make and model of the SSD. PSU could use a change. I'd build a smaller system. Also when will you be planning to buy the parts and build the system? If later, you could wait a little for B550 chipset boards.

What kind of PSU should I buy then? You haven't replied yet.