Question My new PC's internet is not working

Sep 9, 2020
I recently built a new pc, and everything seems to be working fine except for the internet. I have plugged in my wifi card (Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160 MHz), but no networks are showing up, I have plugged my computer into ethernet, but when I search google it displays "your connection is not private". Sometimes it allows me to proceed, most of the time it doesn't. Other capabilities of windows 10 that require internet don't work, such as help or windows update. I have tried to install the drivers to the WiFi card from the Intel website, but it says "a fatal error has occurred during installation". Does anyone have any idea what is wrong?

kanewolf

Titan
I recently built a new pc, and everything seems to be working fine except for the internet. I have plugged in my wifi card (Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160 MHz), but no networks are showing up, I have plugged my computer into ethernet, but when I search google it displays "your connection is not private". Sometimes it allows me to proceed, most of the time it doesn't. Other capabilities of windows 10 that require internet don't work, such as help or windows update. I have tried to install the drivers to the WiFi card from the Intel website, but it says "a fatal error has occurred during installation". Does anyone have any idea what is wrong?
Did you do a clean OS install with the new build?