[SOLVED] My new Ryzen build keeps freezing and getting blue screens

Cilium

Commendable
Aug 22, 2019
Hi! I built my new Ryzen 3000 build at the beginning of the month, everything was fine until Windows 10 was installed. The computer for some reason would freeze randomly, the only solution was to turn it off and on again. So I thought the motherboard was the problem, because I removed 1 memory stick and tried different combinations and got to the conclusion that the motherboard was the problem. I got a replacement and my computer still suffers from the same problem. It freezes and gets blue screens. It usually happens when I’m downloading something, but I never get to download it completely because the computer crashes or freezes.

I'm thinking the ram could be the issue.

My Build:

Ryzen 3700x

Asus x570 TUF Gaming Plus WiFi

Asus 2070 Super Gaming Advanced

16 gb Corsair Vengeance pro rgb 3200mhz

Corsair Rm750x

Corsair Mp510 m.2 960 gb

Note: My version of windows 10 is not legitimate, and I don’t know how to uninstall it.

Solution
REPEAT POST:

Welcome to the forums my friend!

Install a legitimate Windows 10 and then come back and see. You don't even have to activate it, just clean install W10 using this guide: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/

And leave it unactivated if you don't want to pay for a license.

Unfortunately TH doesn't condone any illegal activity/software, and we can't really help diagnose the problem until a legitimate software is installed.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
REPEAT POST:

Welcome to the forums my friend!

Install a legitimate Windows 10 and then come back and see. You don't even have to activate it, just clean install W10 using this guide: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/

And leave it unactivated if you don't want to pay for a license.

Unfortunately TH doesn't condone any illegal activity/software, and we can't really help diagnose the problem until a legitimate software is installed.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS