Apr 26, 2023
Hello everyone,

I hope i can get some help with the problem i'm having. I've been having BSOD problems with my new PC. I installed it 1 week ago, there was no problem but BSOD started 2 days ago.
I updated the bios and my drivers are updated.

Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z790-P D4
CPU: i9 13900KF
RAM : Gskill 4000 mhz cl18 DDR4
GPU: Zotac Nvidia RTX4070Ti AMP Extreme Airo
SSD: Samsung 980Pro 500 gb 6900/5000 MB/s

Here are my dump files ;

And

Ralston18

Titan
PSU: make, model, wattage, condition (new, refurbished, used)?

= = = =

Take a look in Reliability History and Event Viewer. Either one or both tools may be capturing some related error codes, warnings, or even informational events just before or at the time of the BSODs.

Reliability History is much more user friendly so start there. The time line format can be very revealing: look for some entries that started appearing "2 days ago".

Event Viewer takes more time and effort to navigate and understand. To help:

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-3128616/windows-event-viewer.html

Also look in Update History for any updates, sucessful or otherwise, that may have occurred just before the BSODs began.

= = = =

However, being that the system is a new build there are other things that you can do:

Power down, unplug, open the case. Verify by sight and feel that all connectors, RAM, cards, jumpers, and case connections are fully and firmly in place.

No one wants to force any connections especially with a new build. However what seems (seemed) to be in place may really not be fully in place. Carefully unplug and replug a few times - you may discover that something suddenly feels "smoother" as it goes into place and fully seats.

Also do a general inspection for signs of damage: bare conductor showing, cracks, loose or missing screws, pinched or kinked wires, signs of browing or blackening, cracks, sagging brackets, swollen components, etc..

Could be that some component is starting to prematurely fail. Look for the warranty papers.

Be sure to have all important data backed up at least 2 x to locations away from the new computer. Verify that the backups are recoverable and readable.

ubuysa

Distinguished
From the dumps it's almost certainly bad RAM...
Code:
FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)
This bugcheck indicates that a single bit error was found in this page.  This is a hardware memory error.
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffffffc00002c4, virtual address mapping the corrupted page
Arg2: 00000000000008f1, physical page number
Arg3: 0000018a26299970, zero
Arg4: ffffbb816ba97000, zero
All the dumps are the same.

Adjust the timings as suggested above and/or download and run Memtes86.