Question My new system shows "No Display"

Feb 13, 2023
Hi all, I just built my first gaming pc on my own and I've been super excited until now.. when I wanted to start the pc, everything seems fine and I've doubled checked all cables are connected etc, and since this is my first pc I don't know what else to do to fix it? I thought everything was perfect.

So my problem is that when I turn on the PC, all rgb and fans and everything seems perfectly fine it blows up like a rainbow but my monitor just gives me "No Signal" and I dont know what to do.

I found it odd that the AIO only has Sata power and USB 2.0 connecter, nothing connects to the cpu fan, aio pump or anything.. that might be a problem?

Things I've tried:
- Removed cables and ram and graphic card to double check everything is connected and fine, seems ok.

- Updated to the latest BIOS using the Bios Flashback button

- Connected display both to GPU and Motherboard (neither gave me signal)

Motherboard are giving power to my components (RGB) and mouse and keyboard with no problem.

I would really appreciate all suggestions as I am desperate to get this working for my brother before he comes home :)

Specs:
Ryzen 7600x
Prime x670
Waterforce x 240
Trident 6400mhz 2x16GB
1GB m2 ssd
Rtx 2080
6x ML120 fans from CoolerMaster
RM750x from Corsair

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

While the system is breadboarded, did you try and power the system with it's bare minimum? Meaning nothing apart from the processor, motherboard, ram and storage drive, hooked to a display. Yes, leave the discrete GPU out of the picture, for now. Might want to also see if your CPU socket pins are bent of broken.

Reactions: Philip2809
Turn on the computer and let it sit, AMD's 7th gen and Intels 12/13 gen go through memory learning and sometimes it can take 10 -20 min before you see anything on the screen. You may even get reboots during the process.

Next thought is the GPU might need a firmware update, if anything i would just run the CPU, 1 stick of ram and use the onboard Graphics to atleast get to the bios before messing with the GPU.

Reactions: Philip2809
Feb 13, 2023
Hi, thanks to you both for reply I have now confirmed the issue, but I dont know how to fix it so if you have any other suggestions I would hugely appreciate it!

AIO: Waterforce X 240mm

So my aio has 2 cables, 1 Usb 2.0 and 1 Sata Power, I disconnect the Sata power cable going to the PSU and now my PC boots! But it boots without the cooler so my 7600x goes to 85 degrees in BIOS within 1 minute and then I have to turn off the computer... When I connect my SATA again my AIO turns on and says the CPU is 30 degrees but now I dont get any Display!

I did this testing without my GPU connected

So any suggestions what to do? Should I just return the AIO and buy a new one?

Feb 13, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

While the system is breadboarded, did you try and power the system with it's bare minimum? Meaning nothing apart from the processor, motherboard, ram and storage drive, hooked to a display. Yes, leave the discrete GPU out of the picture, for now. Might want to also see if your CPU socket pins are bent of broken.

Hi, thanks for your response I did check everything from broken pins on cpu and ram and chipset slot, it all looked fine to me luckily.

What do you mean by the system is breadboarded? I have warranty and etc so I am considering returning the components because of the troubles if so do you recommend anything? Thanks

Feb 13, 2023
Update: I bought a new Air Cpu cooler from beQuiet and I can confirm my PC still does not BOOT! Then I plug out the 4pin header from the CPU fan and the PC BOOTS! WHAT IS GOING ON SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!

If im not finding a way I will just return all the components tomorrow