Mar 23, 2019
This is my build.

i7-9700K

NZXT Kraken x52

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390

GTX 1070

16gb ram corsair vengeance rgb ddr4

PSU: Cooler Master B700 Ver.2, 700 Watt Plus White certified

Samsung 860 EVO 250gb ssd (Windows is installed on this)

2tb Seagate barracuda 5400RPM

First of all let me clarify. When ever i turn on my pc the fans start spinning, the motherboard lights up, liquid cooler starts, Graphics card powers on etc. Pretty much everything seems to work. However there is no POST.

My ssd is around 6 years old and i have never had any problems, and I doubt that it causes any problems. despite it's age. The psu is around 2 years old and i have not had any problems with it. The only components that are from my previous computer is the psu, ssd and harddrive all working fine.

I do not get any display either or error code either :/

Solution
I'm assuming you migrated the SSD without formatting the drive and just connecting it to the port on your motherboard, correct...? If not, then that PSU is the first thing I'd change out on your build, now.
Mar 23, 2019
Correct, Ijust took the SSD the way it was and plugged it into my new system. Also i was pretty sure someone would mention my psu. I have been thinking about upgrading to a 750 or 850 watt corsair rm power supply.

Also thank you for reaching back to me in the first place. I appreciate it greatly.

Correct, Ijust took the SSD the way it was and plugged it into my new system. Also i was pretty sure someone would mention my psu. I have been thinking about upgrading to a 750 or 850 watt corsair rm power supply.

Also thank you for reaching back to me in the first place. I appreciate it greatly.

The wattage is not the problem, its the Quality.
Think of a 3 litre Ford vs a 2 Litre BMW - the ford is bigger, but less quality

TRENDING THREADS