Question My newly built PC is having startup issues

Mar 15, 2020
So I just built my first PC and presumably I did everything right. When I turned it on it would start up, then cut off and start up again at different times. I did some troubleshooting and tried to remove all but one RAM and when I did that the PC wouldn't have issues but there would be no display. I later found out i made a noobish mistake by putting the GPU in the wrong slot so I fixed that but still no display. I know the monitor works cause I use it with my current PC (I have 2) its a VGA cable but i have a HDMI converter hooked to it. Ive tried removing all my RAM to see if it would complain but it responded by turning off and on again. I've also removed the connection to the hard drive and at first it caused the on and off but after doing other troubleshoots it stopped doing that. Basically the only time it stays on is that there is 1 RAM installed (harddrives, hard to say if they make a difference). Also I tried resetting the BIOS (removed the battery for more than 10 mins and that made no difference) Also I hear no beeps from it at all even with earphones plugged in (i dont have speakers). I'm at a bit of a loss of what to do since I feel the problem I have is a bit unique and was wondering if anyone could kindly help me?

So I just built my first PC and presumably I did everything right. When I turned it on it would start up, then cut off and start up again at different times. I did some troubleshooting and tried to remove all but one RAM and when I did that the PC wouldn't have issues but there would be no display. I later found out i made a noobish mistake by putting the GPU in the wrong slot so I fixed that but still no display. I know the monitor works cause I use it with my current PC (I have 2) its a VGA cable but i have a HDMI converter hooked to it. Ive tried removing all my RAM to see if it would complain but it responded by turning off and on again. I've also removed the connection to the hard drive and at first it caused the on and off but after doing other troubleshoots it stopped doing that. Basically the only time it stays on is that there is 1 RAM installed (harddrives, hard to say if they make a difference). Also I tried resetting the BIOS (removed the battery for more than 10 mins and that made no difference) Also I hear no beeps from it at all even with earphones plugged in (i dont have speakers). I'm at a bit of a loss of what to do since I feel the problem I have is a bit unique and was wondering if anyone could kindly help me?
Now list all your parts for us please.

Mar 15, 2020
Now list all your parts for us please.
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.7GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler w/ 4 Continuous Direct Contact Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan, Aluminum Fins, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen
GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Super Overclocked 6GB Dual-Fan Evo Edition VR Ready HDMI DisplayPort DVI Graphics Card (DUAL-GTX1660S-O6G-EVO)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15 Desktop Memory Kit - Black (CMK16GX4M2B3000C15)
PSU: EVGA 210-GQ-1000-V1,1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, 5 Year Warranty, Power Supply
Case: CORSAIR Carbide Series SPEC-DELTA RGB Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case, Tempered Glass
MB: GIGABYTE B360 AORUS Gaming 3 WiFi (LGA1151/Intel/B250/ATX/DDR4/USB 3.1 Gen 2 (USB3.1) Type A/Motherboard)
HDD: Seagate Barracuda (I dont have the specs offhand but its about 150 GB and planning on using it to hold the OS on it. its been wiped clean for this purpose as ive used it before for storage)
HDD 2: Seagate BarraCuda 4TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch Sata 6 Gb/s 5400 RPM 256MB Cache for Computer Desktop PC – Frustration Free Packaging ST4000DMZ04/DM004