My newly built pc is kinda blurry.

Jun 25, 2018
I recently built my pc. I used a gtx 1080 ftw and everything is going well, until I realize that my screen is a bit blurry. I though it was the monitor at first but when I plug my pc into my tv it is still blurry. I am going to order a different monitor tomorrow.

Solution
As XxDarkMarioxX stated, if you have not installed the appropriate drivers for your 1080 this may be the leading cause of the problem. Please be sure you installed the correct drivers and they are up to date. Also, by right-clicking on your desktop and clicking "Display Settings" you can change the resolution. Be sure to double-check that the resolution it is set to is the same as supported by your monitor or the image will appear slightly blurry. I highly doubt it is an issue with the monitor, so double check these steps first. If these do not work, then possibly it is a faulty monitor.

LittleSqueaker

Reputable
Dec 7, 2015
As XxDarkMarioxX stated, if you have not installed the appropriate drivers for your 1080 this may be the leading cause of the problem. Please be sure you installed the correct drivers and they are up to date. Also, by right-clicking on your desktop and clicking "Display Settings" you can change the resolution. Be sure to double-check that the resolution it is set to is the same as supported by your monitor or the image will appear slightly blurry. I highly doubt it is an issue with the monitor, so double check these steps first. If these do not work, then possibly it is a faulty monitor.

Solution