Question My newly built pc is turning on but nothing is showing up on the display, I just don't understand why. Can someone please help me?

Sep 20, 2019
My Pc specs
Core i7 9700
MSI rtx 2070 super 8gb
Ddr4 Corsair lpx 2x8
Cooler master ml240 l RGB
Asus prime z390 p motherboard
Samsung Evo 1 TB ssd
Corsair vs 650 psu

When I turn on my pc, everything seems fine, the fans start running and the lights turn on and the graphics card fans start spinning.The mother board lights are on too,but nothing shows up on my Monitor display. It's a brand new acer Nitro vgo 24 inch 144hz monitor and I've connected it through a HDMI cable to the video card. I've also tried connecting it to the motherboard's HDMI,but it still didn't work. Also when I tried plugging in my keyboard to the motherboard, the keyboard's backlight didn't work. I've also tried using a display port but didn't work. Someone please help as this is my first pc build and it was so sad for it to end like this. Thanks for reading.

Sep 20, 2019
Can you post pictures of the inside of your computer? Just to see if there's something "obvious" for others to see, such as graphics cards power cables not being connected.
I did connect the pcie cables, anyways I've given it for service and they're gonna diagnose the problem. Thanks for your response.