My nic shows no conectivity

Solution
Go into the device manager, right-click your network adapter and select properties. Under the power management tab, uncheck "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power". See if that makes a difference.
If you go into the network properties does it show 2 networks (one private and one public) - and does it work correctly after disabling\reenabling the adapter until the next reboot ?

IF Yes then it is most likely the Bonjour service from Apple ( a service that is part of I-tunes, Photoshop CS and a few other apple programs) causing the problem -- If it is loading while booting before your adapter is running it will do this ! -- to fix it go to the start button and type "services" and then run services.exe program that comes up under programs - this will bring up a the services window - at the top of the list will be a program listed as ##Id_String2.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## - right click on it and select "Properties" - it will bring up a new box with the service name Bonjour services - in the center of that box open the Startup type selection drop down box and select "Automatic (Delayed Start) and hit Apply (this will change it so the service launches after the boot has completed and it will not interfere with the startup of your network adapter --- The service is a part of Apples programs for I-tunes, Photoshop CS, etc. so you do need it to run but it causes problems if it loads to early in the boot process by changing this to delayed start it will work properly and you will no longer need to disable\reenable the network adapter to get it working !)

Ata_73

Honorable
Mar 2, 2012

Thanks for your help, I am using Dell Optiplex 745 it sometimes behave as I mentioned in my earlier post. I think your solution will work.

Thanks all for participating,

Regards,
Ata