[SOLVED] My old graphic card just died and I want to keep the system alive a lil bit longer

Aug 4, 2019
My current rig contains a
AMD FX 8350,
Gigabyte 990fxa-ud5
Cooler Master EX2 625
24Gb of ram
2TB OF HDD
was EVGA GTX 760 (died recently)

I watched a video on old cpu bottlenecking the GPU and that had me thinking. What is the best gfx card to get. I live is Trinidad and Tobago where gaming pc parts are difficult to get so build a new system is out of the question for the next couple years. Just want my system up and running and be able to play games.

do I get the Gtx 1660, gtx 1650 or a rx 580 or Rx 570?

What's my best option that doesn't include rebuilding.

Solution
@Nathe242 With those games, bottlenecking is not the biggest concern. I would lean toward the 1660. It will bottleneck a bit, but who cares. If you decide to upgrade the rest of the system in a year or 2, you will still have a solid card. The 580 is also a good choice, but it uses a lot more power and runs hotter.
Aug 4, 2019
Honestly I currently playing games a couple years old right now. Fallout 4, witcher 3. Most recent game I played was resident evil 2 remake and devil may cry 5.

@Nathe242 With those games, bottlenecking is not the biggest concern. I would lean toward the 1660. It will bottleneck a bit, but who cares. If you decide to upgrade the rest of the system in a year or 2, you will still have a solid card. The 580 is also a good choice, but it uses a lot more power and runs hotter.

Solution