My old hard drive crashed. Got a new one, blank. I don't have an operating system disk. How do I get Windows downloaded to my

Solution
Download an ISO image of the copy of Windows you want, and purchase a product key for it, or if you have one already, then you can use that. See if one of your friends have a disc. You can also buy a disc for cheap online, and if your pc comes from manufacturers like dell, they usually include a product key somewhere on the computer, download the iso for that os associated to the key and use the key on it

ChaoticWolf

Honorable
Download an ISO image of the copy of Windows you want, and purchase a product key for it, or if you have one already, then you can use that. See if one of your friends have a disc. You can also buy a disc for cheap online, and if your pc comes from manufacturers like dell, they usually include a product key somewhere on the computer, download the iso for that os associated to the key and use the key on it

Solution

TheKingHK

Honorable
May 5, 2012
Get the ISO (through legal or illegal methods), put it on bootable media (CD, USB, etc), adjust boot priority in BIOS to said drive, go through installation process (choosing to install the OS on a partition on your blank HDD), finish process, done.

Keep me posted!