[SOLVED] my overclocked gt 710 hits 95c

Jul 4, 2020
my oc asus gt 710 gddr5 low profile hits 95c while playing nfs13 ,fc3, jc2 ,gta 5 and l4d2 . Is it going to affect the lifespan of my card? Without oc it oes upto 83c .
but on furmark both oc and non oc hits 97c. i cleaned my pc and still no change . it is only 3 months old. how do i fix this? should i give it for service as it is still within the warranty period? please help me.
my oc setting is 250mhz core and 150 mhz memory.

Solution
It is not meant for gaming. Period.

You could put pcie slot cooler next to it, to lower temperatures. But seriously - for gaming you need appropriate hardware. GT710 is not it.

41t1K4CzNTL._SR500,500_.jpg
Asus gt 710 gddr5 low profile is not a gaming card. It's passively cooled multimeadia/office productivity card.
It is not meant for gaming. There's no point in overclocking it (other than just killing it).

If you want to play games, then get a gaming grade graphics card. Probably will have to upgrade PSU also.

Jul 4, 2020
Asus gt 710 gddr5 low profile is not a gaming card. It's passively cooled multimeadia/office productivity card.
It is not meant for gaming. There's no point in overclocking it (other than just killing it).

If you want to play games, then get a gaming grade graphics card. Probably will have to upgrade PSU also.
but you should be able to play ligt games
im playing games released before 2012
stuff that will run on almost anything
i removed the oc and still temps reach 83
is 83 normal ?