My own WiFi Network wont show up in list (Windows 10)

prepatent

Prominent
Nov 20, 2017
I can see all other WiFi networks in our area, but not my own.
I have taken basic actions of On-Off, On-Off WiFi, restarting OS, Taking known network (Mine) off, and hoping it will show up, NO, recreating it and No - yet it works on my MacBook and the other computer on our home and it simply is a sad case of not being able to to share with MS my feedback on the self fixing tools. There is no good reason for the ASUS to not see the local WiFi.

Solution
The solution was derived from my service provider, as it was the lower bandwidth which had been changed at the service provider side and had caused the problem, so it was adjusted to its original setup as it set in my account - and the problem was resolved.

Ralston18

Titan
Who manages (i.e., has full admin rights) to your router, its configuration settings, and overall network?

Make and model router? What make and model wireless adapter are you using?

Are you sure that you only have only one network adapter (either wired or wireless) enabled on your Windows 10 system?

Can you run and post the results of "ipconfig /all" (without quotes) from your computer?

prepatent

Prominent
Nov 20, 2017
I am the Admin, and the router is working but I did not yet reboot it, as it working well for other computers. The wireless is enabled, and in fact this system and computer were OK till yesterday when I opened it after a long time I did not use the computer (A new ASUS).
Tomorrow I shall get to it again, to see why closest WiFi, my own, is not showing on the long list of others nearby.

prepatent

Prominent
Nov 20, 2017
I use my MacBooks mostly, so seldom I use the ASUS, but for no reason, yesterday and again today, it does not see my own network - yet it did so few days ago - and there were no changes in the network or the computer since it updated itself.

prepatent

Prominent
Nov 20, 2017
The solution was derived from my service provider, as it was the lower bandwidth which had been changed at the service provider side and had caused the problem, so it was adjusted to its original setup as it set in my account - and the problem was resolved.

prepatent

Prominent
Nov 20, 2017

Solution