My PC and liquid cooling

codyasmith

Honorable
May 11, 2012
Hello,

I just bought a new computer and I am new to building my own computer.
I have so many questions and feel so down and hopeless I do not quite know where to begin. I will first tell you which pieces I have purchased:
Crucial M4 CT256M4SSD2 2.5" 256GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
CORSAIR DOMINATOR 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMP16GX3M4X1600C7
ASUS Rampage IV Formula LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
ASUS Black Blu-ray Drive SATA Model BC-12B1ST/BLK/B/AS - OEM
CORSAIR H100 (CWCH100) Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
Western Digital Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
EVGA SuperClocked 015-P3-1582-AR GeForce GTX 580 (Fermi) 1536MB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support ...
CORSAIR Professional Series HX850 (CMPSU-850HX) 850W ATX12V 2.3 / EPS12V 2.91 80 PLUS SILVER Certified Modular Active PFC ...
COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Advanced RC-932-KKN5-GP Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case with USB 3.0, Black Interior and Four Fans-1x ...
Intel Core i7-3930k
Koolance gtx 580 waterblock.

First of all, do these interface together??

Next, I barely understand the water cooling without the video card waterblock in the picture. So, lets start from before that. I have a corsair h100. This is good so my cpu can run really fast ( maybe be overclocked ) and it will not damage it or cause the system to shut down. So it has a radiator and something else? Which is the long one and which is the cube looking one hovering over the cpu?

Now, the corsair h100 it comes with two tubes. But I need to include my waterblock into my water circuit, correct? So how on god's earth do I do that and where do I buy the spare tube? Additionally, can it interface with my h100, or would I need to completely buy/build a new water circuit thing. I'm so lost and have no clue what to do. I keep watching youtube videos but not understanding one thing. WIthout the gtx 580 waterblock, I understand things pretty well. With it though, I don't know what to do.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you so much

Cody

I'd missed this thread, normally people post liquid cooling questions over in the watercooling section of overclocking, no matter though,
You should not try to modify the H100 to include the gfx card waterblock if you really do not know what you are doing, read the watercooling sticky in the section I mentioned to help give you an idea of how W/c works,
Your best bet here is to buy a starter kit and add the gfx block into that, but we can discuss that over in the new thread you post in W/c, where more folks will see it and offer help and advice,
Moto