My pc apparently crashes my router.

Aug 19, 2018
So I just built my first PC, however I am having 2 issues, the first is that every 1-4 hours, it appears that my graphics card crashes, sometimes I just need to close the game I am using, other times I need to reset the entire pc in order to get an output to my monitor again. I will put my hardware at the bottom. My second issue is that in a similar time frame, my internet will drop out. It doesn’t coincide with the gpu crashes though. I reset the router and then i get connection again, however last night I would have constant ping spikes and then it would crash within a few minutes again. To be specific, my router remains on, and my pc (which is connected via Ethernet) remains connected to it, just with the little exclamation point in the corner. When I troubleshoot, I get the messages that my pc failed to find a valid IP address for the Ethernet, and that it failed to find the default gateway. The reason I think this is my pc, is because the issue started a few days after I built it, and while I wasn’t home today, my brother said it didn’t drop out once. Also to be specific, all other devices in the house will lose internet connection. I don’t really know how to troubleshoot any further. I can’t really keep resetting my internet ever hour or 5 minutes or 3 hours, whichever it is. Thanks for any help.

Specs
Motherboard: gigabyte aorus gaming 5 - z370
CPU: Intel i5 8600k
Gpu: amd Rx460
Ram: 16gb G skill 3000mhz
Ssd: Intel 760p 128gb
HDD: Seagate barracuda 2tb
PSU: evga gold+ 750w

The router problem is probably unrelated to your gpu problem.

To get any further please provide details about:
* your router, model, age, is it updated and when, have you had incidents at home where several devices seems to have being acting weird at once?
* Does the router have any log you can copy text from (it long text, please use pastebin or similar service)
* Do you live a place where the electric power grid is of poor quality (eg. long distance from the nearest substation) or a place where lightening often occurs and power supply cables/lines goes via air?