Question My PC cannot run games it used to

May 14, 2022
My PC was great for the first 11 months. Now it is <Mod Edit>. I cannot run games I used to be able to run anymore. I only have trouble with games. I have done almost all solutions I can find. I have checked my drives, the temperatures are fine, changed settings, and have also done a system reset. Don’t know what else to do. I can’t even run games from 2007.

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10600 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.31 GHz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard is an ASUS PRIME B460-PLUS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DSzymborski

Titan
My PC was great for the first 11 months. Now it is [redacted]. I cannot run games I used to be able to run anymore. I only have trouble with games. I have done almost all solutions I can find. I have checked my drives, the temperatures are fine, changed settings, and have also done a system reset. Don’t know what else to do. I can’t even run games from 2007.

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10600 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.31 GHz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard is an ASUS PRIME B460-PLUS.
What does "I cannot run" mean? Bad framerates? And what are those bad framerates, if so? Crashing to desktop? Black screens and rebooting? Stuttering? My mechanic wants to know what my car is doing not just that it's "broken."

And let's get the full RAM configuration (sticks, model) and exact model of PSU. And by system reset, what exactly are you referring to? And what are the "fine" temperatures? Details rather than subjective adjectives would be helpful since none of us can directly interact with your system.

Also, please watch the expletives. We have a strict policy and have no leeway when it comes to enforcement.

May 14, 2022
The games take very long to load, they are laggy and slow, you have to wait for textures to load if you move too quick and if i don 't it freezes.
My ram model is a Team T-Force Delta 16 gb
By System Reset i mean the Reset this PC function in settings
It's not overheating.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS