[SOLVED] My PC can't access some servers

[C]oopeZz

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
Hello,

yesterday, I had connection problem with my favorite TeamSpeak server. I thought it was on the other side but then I realized, that I can't access Crossfire (FPS Game) servers and Ubisoft servers. Steam and Epic games are fine but I can't connect to these servers. Websites are ok, I can access Ubisoft websites. I tried to reinstall games, add exceptions for my antivirus Kaspersky software, add firewall rules, updated from Windows update but still cant access these servers... My connection is stable, everything else looks fine. Is there any chance that I'm on some kind of blacklist and my IP is blocked? Using VPN, I can access these servers but it is againist rules and I can be banned.

PC specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
GPU: Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: Patriot Viper Elite 2x 8GB DDR4
MB: B450M Gaming Plus
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
SSD #1: Kingston Now 120GB [OS]
SSD #2: Patriot Viper VTN 100 M.2 1TB
PSU: nJoy Woden 650W
CASE: Fractal Design Focus G White
I'm using ethernet cable.

Thanks for every hint!

Solution
Update: RESOLVED
My internet provider recently changed firewall filters, I had set "High" firewall protection in router settings, now I had to set it to "Low", everything working now. Thanks for your time.
Did anything change yesterday that could've caused these issues? Router change/update?
Do you have another computer/laptop that you could at least try to connect to these game servers to rule out the computer being the issue? The game doesn't have to be playable on the secondary computer, you just have to get to the 'connecting to the game servers' part.

[C]oopeZz

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
Did anything change yesterday that could've caused these issues? Router change/update?
Do you have another computer/laptop that you could at least try to connect to these game servers to rule out the computer being the issue? The game doesn't have to be playable on the secondary computer, you just have to get to the 'connecting to the game servers' part.
That's what I'm gonna try today, I have separate laptop to try. I dont remember about any updates. Thanks. If I fix it, I'll mark your answer as solution.

[C]oopeZz

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
Router model is Technicolor 7200TC, I have full admin rights to the router. I'll try to get router logs, if there are any.

Edit: Only log I can provide is this:
V-st-i-ek.png

Unfortunately, I cant get full text from this.

Last edited:

[C]oopeZz

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
So I did some testing with TeamSpeak. I cant access any TeamSpeak server from any device using my router (PC with Win 10 via ethernet, Laptop with Linux Mint via Wifi and phone with Android via Wifi). When I connect PC or laptop to my mobile hotspot (and use mobile data), immediately connected on any server...

[C]oopeZz

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
Update: RESOLVED
My internet provider recently changed firewall filters, I had set "High" firewall protection in router settings, now I had to set it to "Low", everything working now. Thanks for your time.

Reactions: alceryes
Solution