[SOLVED] my pc cant connect to amazon eero wifi network and i dont know why

Status
Not open for further replies.

fandongames

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2014
i just got a new pc and it wont let me connect to the wifi booster i have. under networks only my main network shows up and the rest are hidden and wont let me connect to them. they dont show up normally under the wifi list but when i go to network connections under settings they show up as hidden networks but it wont allow me to connect to them. any help would be greatly appreciated

Solution
Couple of things here:

1. Hidden SSID's are NOT a part of the wireless specs and never have been. All wireless devices that conform strictly to the specs will refuse to see or connect to any hidden network and cannot be made to do so.

2. There may well be a problem with the adapter or your settings.

Start by unhiding the network that you are trying to connect to, reboot everything, and see if that fixes the problem.
Couple of things here:

1. Hidden SSID's are NOT a part of the wireless specs and never have been. All wireless devices that conform strictly to the specs will refuse to see or connect to any hidden network and cannot be made to do so.

2. There may well be a problem with the adapter or your settings.

Start by unhiding the network that you are trying to connect to, reboot everything, and see if that fixes the problem.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.