[SOLVED] My pc completely freeze after starting window or even at bios

Saurabh251

Honorable
BANNED
Jun 2, 2017
My pc complete lockup (freeze) not even any component move mouse etc So I tried evrything from changing thermal paste of processor (Thermal paste is old) but it didnt solved I tried to clean cpu still it wont work ...

I think cpu has problem with cooling
its above 60 degree celcius!

Solution
No, your PC temps are not normal like @ProPlayerGR said and you initialy suspected, it's an overheating problem.

Open the side panel of the PC case and check out the cpu fan if it works properly (low rotation - irregular interruptions) while operating the computer like you normally do (internet browsing - gaming etc).

ProPlayerGR

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2016
My pc complete lockup (freeze) not even any component move mouse etc So I tried evrything from changing thermal paste of processor (Thermal paste is old) but it didnt solved I tried to clean cpu still it wont work ...

I think cpu has problem with cooling
its above 60 degree celcius!
What are your full system specs? Include make and model of your PSU. This sounds like a cooling issue? What cooler do you have and how old is it?

No, your PC temps are not normal like @ProPlayerGR said and you initialy suspected, it's an overheating problem.

Open the side panel of the PC case and check out the cpu fan if it works properly (low rotation - irregular interruptions) while operating the computer like you normally do (internet browsing - gaming etc).

Solution

TRENDING THREADS