[SOLVED] My pc continues starting at the wrong partitiom

Nov 1, 2019
I have my computer with 2 partitions one containing ubuntu and the other containing windows 10, the windos 10 partition has been a while sinces craches and I don't use it anymore, I set in the UEFI the ubuntu one as the default partition, and everything was working great, but now my pc is starting at the windows partition and because it's crached it doesn't load, so everytime I want to turn on my computer I have to enter to the UEFI and start it from the ubuntu partition manually, I already tryed chanching again the ubuntu as de default partition and it remains like that, but when I turn off my computer and turn it on again it still start from the windows boot. So what should I do? Should I delete the ubuntu partitiom from a program or would it be worst

Solution
I have my computer with 2 partitions one containing ubuntu and the other containing windows 10, the windos 10 partition has been a while sinces craches and I don't use it anymore, I set in the UEFI the ubuntu one as the default partition, and everything was working great, but now my pc is starting at the windows partition and because it's crached it doesn't load, so everytime I want to turn on my computer I have to enter to the UEFI and start it from the ubuntu partition manually, I already tryed chanching again the ubuntu as de default partition and it remains like that, but when I turn off my computer and turn it on again it still start from the windows boot. So what should I do? Should I delete the ubuntu partitiom from a program...
I have my computer with 2 partitions one containing ubuntu and the other containing windows 10, the windos 10 partition has been a while sinces craches and I don't use it anymore, I set in the UEFI the ubuntu one as the default partition, and everything was working great, but now my pc is starting at the windows partition and because it's crached it doesn't load, so everytime I want to turn on my computer I have to enter to the UEFI and start it from the ubuntu partition manually, I already tryed chanching again the ubuntu as de default partition and it remains like that, but when I turn off my computer and turn it on again it still start from the windows boot. So what should I do? Should I delete the ubuntu partitiom from a program or would it be worst
Backup personal files and reinstall Ubuntu on cleaned disk, is best way. If nothing else, you'd save a lot of space.

Solution