Question My pc crash when I play heavy videogames

Oct 19, 2019
I assembled my new pc last week and I have installed it by myself. The issue is that when I play games on it my screen become black and audio freeze, sometimes the screen become purple, blue, white. All I can do is just to restart my pc with the power on button. sometimes when it crash I get into the blue death screen. Idk what I can do. My hardware is new and the warranty is still available. Maybe there is a problem with the driver that I have installed? I tried to check the problem with bluescreenview but I still don't get any result. my hardware doesn't make any weird sound. Thank you. I'm sure that my pc is not overheating, my psu also isn't the problem. I think that it could be a drivee conflict problem but I don't know how to notice the right driver, also my drivers are all up to date
AMD ryzen 5 3600
Crucial ct500 ssd
Corsairvs 550
Gtx 1650 windforce
Corsair vengeance 8*2
Gigabyte b450m ds3h
Tp link wifi

If you beleive drivers are the problem, then you would uninstall current gpu driver and install an older version.

Otherwise I would advice you to log the GPU and CPU tem while gaming, just to be sure that in fact the temperatures is not the problem.

Oct 19, 2019
If you beleive drivers are the problem, then you would uninstall current gpu driver and install an older version.

Otherwise I would advice you to log the GPU and CPU tem while gaming, just to be sure that in fact the temperatures is not the problem.
I've already tried both methods sadly