[SOLVED] my pc crashes whenever i try to start a game

Oct 28, 2019
every time i start up a game it goes to black makes a loud buzzing noise and crashes ive checked my ram hdd also updated my gpu drivers and done everthing it says online but still no fix sometime it will let me play but will crash every 1 30 second or so (btw im using steam to start the game) my pc is relativly new 1 month or so old

Oct 28, 2019
specs are wd blue 1tb ssd 240gb sandisk ryzen 5 3600 asus x570 tuf gaming wifi rx 550 radeon balistik sport lt 16gb ddr4 3200mhz psu is seasonic m12ii evo 80+bronze edition the buzzing noise comes from my headphones my cpu temp are 43-51c always in taht range idk my gpu temps because i dont know how to survey them all the test ive done is checked my ram gpu stress test hdd test and i think that is all

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
You can use HWInfo to monitor CPU and GPU temps in the background.
What RAM, GPU, HDD tests have you run specifically?
Does this occur everytime you game? Does it ever occur any other time?
Do you have latest drivers installed (not using a driver updater program)?
Do you have latest BIOS installed?
How exactly does it crash? Does the PC hang and then you have to hard reboot it? Does it restart itself?

Nov 2, 2019
perhaps you have have a faulty psu that fails to cope under load? test the psu to make sure it is working ok and if you smell any electrical burning smells please unplug the psu immediatley.