Question My pc does not boot neither does my keybaord and mouse etc

Aug 18, 2022
So I went into bios to enable TPM 2.0 because it’s what it said in the video my specific motherboard is the gigabyte b550 pro ac and after I restarted my pc it didn’t boot up just like everything crashed black screen etc so then I turned of my pc for it to hopefully work after the restart but nope.

it’s not been 2 hours and let me explain this one by one including the motherboard lights, so for my ram when the ram slot is in slots 1 and 3 I only get a red dram light but my motherboards Rgb doesn’t turn on or my gpus but my case fans and aio is working and my gpu fans are spinning too, then when the ram is in slots 2 and 4 my motherboard Rgb lights up but the red light switches between windows dram, vga and cpu and my gpu fans stop spinning after some time and idk if that’s good or not because it’s the 3070ti.

ive tried to do 1 slot st a time with the 2 sticks I have and the same stuff happens.

I’ve tried the battery taking it out for a few mins and putting it back and the same stuff happens, but what I noticed recently is that when I hold the reset button and power on button the cpu light comes on I’m just so stressed and frustrated and scared about this situation

Aug 18, 2022
I mean a button on the keyboard, you press it to enter the Bios before Windows starting...

How did you enter the Bios to enable the TPM before?
I entered it by holding down shift when I click restart because my boot is too fast and even if I tried going into bios right now I can’t because my pc doesn’t boot onto the screen

Aug 18, 2022
Try to press F2 immediately after you turn your PC on.

You can repeat the button pressing (with one second interval) to catch the right moment.
My bad for the late reply but I can’t do that because there is no display I think this is either a ram faulty or my something with motherboard