Question My PC does not turn on when needed (Very strange issue)

May 8, 2020
Hi All,

I'm having a very strange issue with my machine,

When i try to turn On the machine it doesn't turn on, Motherboard lights does lit but the machine won't turn on

The strange thing is if i keep my machine connected to the power for about 4-5 hours then i would be able to turn on my machine,
Once the machine starts to boot it doesn't show any errors and even the OS loads as usual but one thing i did noticed was the time which is showing in windows is incorrect

Once the PC is on i can play games or do any work without any issues even i'm able to restart or shutdown and turn it back on as well

But the issue will come again if i remove the power from the machine and keep it unplugged for more than 2 hours, then it gives the same issue which it doesn't turn on immediately

My machine specs are:

AMD Ryzen 3600
ASUS prime X570- P
TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan TUF Gaming Alliance 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz
Gigabyte RX 580 GAMING 8G
Samsung 850evo SSD + 1TB Seagate HDD
Silverstone 650W PSU

I hope someone can help me on this

May 8, 2020
CMOS battery may be dead -- needs replacing?

Well if the CMOS is dead then the BIOS will get reset every time right?

For me the BIOS settings doesn't change it stays intact but only the time which is changing

Also i did another test yesterday night

I was playing games until 12am in the night then i put the machine into sleep mode and went to sleep
Today in the morning when i try to turn it on the machine does not turn on but i can see the machine is still in the sleep mode (my case power button is blinking when its in the sleep mode + even the mouse lights does lit) but the machine doesn't power up

Any ideas?