Question My pc doesn't turn on after i cut the power from it then plug it in back

Jun 6, 2020
Hi guys im new around here and i have an isssue with a computer i bought brandnew. So here is my question; When i got the pc first i installed windows 10 and tried to restart but i got stuck on a blackscreen while shutting down so i cut the power from pc then turned it on again, but when i did that i couldn't turn on my pc with power button for a while then i was able to turn on my pc. And today i had to cut the power from my pc to switch my triple socket my power button didn't work for two times again then it worked. Is this a problem or my powersupply just taking precaution?

My pc specs
Thermaltake tr2 series 650+80 plus
Gigabyte b450m-h
Ryzen 5 2600
Gigabyte 1660 super gaming oc
480 gb toshiba ssd
16 gb ram

D

Deleted member 2720853

My bios is up to date i already checked that out, there is no problem until i cut the power entirely so idk what to do
Replace your PSU. The Thermaltake TR2 is a garbage-tier PSU and is most likely a ticking time bomb.

Jun 6, 2020
Dude i just bought it, its brandnew. Almost all of my friends use thermaltake case and psu, im not saying you are wrong it is low tier compared to the other brands but if it was defected or had somekinda fault in it, i would be aware while using the pc under heavy load. I can't just change a psu for this , all i am asking is if something else might cause this problem?