[SOLVED] My pc doesn't wake up after sleep

Ronald Sterijuanna

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2015
I am using windows 10 ltsc in my PC. After I press keyboard or mouse to wake up the PC the keyboard/mouse lights turn on immediately and I can hear the HDD spinning, but they turn off after a while and only the PC power on button light stays on, but the PC never wakes up unless I reboot. Same problem also happened on other versions of windows 10.
My motherboard is asrock DH61 mvs and processor is i5 2400. Bios is latest version and the OS is installed in UEFI mode

Solution
hello. i would try to disable Hybrid sleep in Windows power profiles. if disabling Hybrid sleep solves the issue, then it might be a BIOs option causing it. if that is the case, be sure to disable Deep sleep and disable all C states except C3. you can leave C1E enabled too.

other than that, i don't know what to suggest. sorry :(

@Ronald Sterijuanna
EDIT : updated for more accurate info.

swineadam

Commendable
Jun 21, 2018
hello. i would try to disable Hybrid sleep in Windows power profiles. if disabling Hybrid sleep solves the issue, then it might be a BIOs option causing it. if that is the case, be sure to disable Deep sleep and disable all C states except C3. you can leave C1E enabled too.

other than that, i don't know what to suggest. sorry :(

@Ronald Sterijuanna
EDIT : updated for more accurate info.

Last edited:
Solution