[SOLVED] My PC don't start just in my home

Jun 30, 2020
I built my PC
Mobo: Asrock AB350 pro 4
PSU: EVGA 500 +80
CPU: Ryzen

I went out for a vacation a week... Returning home I got by Amazon two 8gb ddr4 corsair RAM... So, before turning on my PC changed the RAM, but the CP doesn't start at all...
I got the PC connected to a UPS, and the PC doesn't start even in batteries...
I take the PC to a technician, and it started normally, everything was running smoothly, and with the new RAM, retuning home and the PC doesn't start again... Go again with the technician and it worked!!!!

I have run the clip test to te PSU and it work fine... I use the UPS to power it and it doesn't start nor batteries nor plugged to the wall, I plugged the PC directly to the wall and nothing happened!!!

I take the PC to my work and to a friend's house and it worked fine!!!

The PC just don't start at my home!!!

I tried just powering it without the HDD, and graphic card and nothing, so that's no the problem!!!

Does someone got a solution for this??
I don'tknow what else I need to do!!!

Solution
Even the UPS in battery mode give 97V and we proved at technician and started the PC, but at my home doesn't start... Making it not a electric line power fault

Is there a grounding fault on the line? Your UPS and PC might have ground fault protection meaning that if the outlet isnt properly grounded then they wont turn on.

The electrical power is the only thing I can think of that could prevent a startup at only your home.
Jun 30, 2020
Yes, it the technician place was 127V, at my work was 129V, in my home is 127V in the wall and in the UPS
Even the UPS in battery mode give 97V and we proved at technician and started the PC, but at my home doesn't start... Making it not a electric line power fault

Is there a grounding fault on the line? Your UPS and PC might have ground fault protection meaning that if the outlet isnt properly grounded then they wont turn on.

The electrical power is the only thing I can think of that could prevent a startup at only your home.

Solution