my pc don't start

taatong1

Honorable
Jan 12, 2014
hello,
i have build my own pc since one month and it works perfectly fine. but today i realize that there was an aims behind my motherboard so i took everything off(mother board, graphic card). And when i put everything back and try to restart, the pc doesn't work. only fans are working.
i am so worrying. so if anyone could help me it would be my pleasure….

thank you.

Solution
Does the PC make any beeps when you try to start it?

Make sure all of your cards are seated properly in their slots. Video card and RAM modules are the first thing I would check.
Make sure they are completely pressed into the slots, without pressing so hard you break them. The clips on the side of RAM modules can be fastened and the RAM still has enough room to not be seated properly.
You may also want to check to make sure you have reconnected the secondary power source back to your video card securely.

Caleb Hale

Distinguished
May 17, 2013
Does the PC make any beeps when you try to start it?

Make sure all of your cards are seated properly in their slots. Video card and RAM modules are the first thing I would check.
Make sure they are completely pressed into the slots, without pressing so hard you break them. The clips on the side of RAM modules can be fastened and the RAM still has enough room to not be seated properly.
You may also want to check to make sure you have reconnected the secondary power source back to your video card securely.

Solution

taatong1

Honorable
Jan 12, 2014

yes i checked everything, but still have no beep, no light on keyboard and mouse. even the restart button doesn't work.

taatong1

Honorable
Jan 12, 2014

i tried to reinstall my gpu and now it works!!!!! thank you very much