Question My pc fans spins little at startup and does nothing, also i get no display.

Big10

Prominent
Jul 3, 2022
Hi, first timer on this website. I've had this gaming pc for atleast 3 years and had no problems in the past. I recently bought a new aio cooler, Asus rog ryujin 240mm. I tried to install everything according to the manual. It lights up and displays asus on the oled screen. However the case fans spins short then it stops. It also says displayport no signal on my monitor. However the rest still runs, front fans, gpu fans. I recorded it,
View: https://youtu.be/BiZI4h4-SVs

I switched back to my cpu cooler and problem still the same.
View: https://youtu.be/E1UVwkQ7Cng

Cpu cooler spins while both case fans just does the same problem. I've removed the gpu and problems is still the same.
Case fans just spins little and does nothing, while i still dont get any display signals, im running out of ideas of what the problem is and how to fix this mess.

I do know my aio cooler doesnt actually fit fans on the radiator cause my case isnt big enough, but i still wanted to use it. Im gonna get a bigger case in the future. The reason i bought cooler cause i got a good deal on it.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Have you tried reducing the amount of tension on each of the screws used during the mounting process? Often times a mount that's too much can cause a system to not POST.

We will need to know the specs to your build though...sine a video doesn't tell us everything we need to know about your build. FYI, the fans in the front of your case are in the wrong orientation, they're removing air from inside the case, they should be drawing air into the case. Chances are you're cooking the innards of your build.

Big10

Prominent
Jul 3, 2022
My build:
Intel Core i7-9700K Processor,
Corsair TX650M, 650W PSU,
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F GAMING,
HyperX Fury DDR4 2666MHz 16GB,
ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER DUAL EVO,
Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo CPU,
Seagate BarraCuda 1TB 3.5" HDD,
Kingston A2000 250GB NVMe M.2 SSD,
Kingston A2000 250GB NVMe M.2 SSD.
NZXT H500

I dont think i have screwed that hard on them to cause the components not working. And about the fans in the front, i thought they were supposedly look like that cause corsair, have their fans logo on front like that. Or i may have made a dumb misstake. Gonna fix that tomorrow. They have rgb, but i turned them off before this happen.

I can't find the reason for displayport no display and the one rear case fan not working properly.
It's the only problems i have found so far. The top of the fan spins fine.
I took the cable from the top fan to the CPU_OPT. The rear case fan on M.2_FAN. The front fans, CHA_FAN1 and CHA_FAN2.

I've change the rear case fan around but the problems still occur.
Except if i put it to CPU_OPTO, it spins normaly. The cpu cooler fans spins normaly and gpu too.
Im guessing the main problem has to be my pc to display anything to the monitor. Maybe something has died when i tried to mount the aio cooler. Cpu maybe?