Jun 21, 2021
hi, so after i reset my windows 10 and installed fresh one my pc freezes randomly
i still can hear sound and move my mouse when it freeze.
but it hangs and freeze for like 30-40 sec maybe more or less im not sure.
most of time when opening new app or exiting from an app or even just doing nothing this freezing issue occurs.
oh and sometimes when it freezes or 1 second before it freezes i can hear small beep from my hardware im not sure the beep is from which hardware but i think the beep is from the hdd not sure though

Solution
i thought u meant windows temporary files
i dont understand what you mean by "temps under load " can u explain more pls ?
and this model https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/legacy-products/power/v750s/
Temps meaning temperatures.
You can check them with HWInfo.
HWInfo will also check the power supply voltages.
Download it and run it and let it run while you use the machine.
If the machine freezes and recovers, look at the temps for the CPU and GPU....also the voltages 12, 5 and 3.3 in the motherboard section of the program and report back.
Jun 21, 2021
Please list your system specs.
CPU...
GPU...
MB....
PSU....
ETC....

Have you checked temps?
Graphic : Gtx 1050

ram : 16gb ddr3 1600hz

cpu : core i7 3770k

mb : Gigabyte p-75 d3

hdd : 2tb seagate 2000md01

power : 750 gold coolermaster

mouse : g 102 logitech

keyboard : dell 8135

monitor : 24 inch 60hz dell 1920x1200

and yes i deleted my temps
i did chkdsk
i did scannow
i did lots of more things that i could find on the internet
none of them fixed my issue

i thought u meant windows temporary files
i dont understand what you mean by "temps under load " can u explain more pls ?
and this model https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/legacy-products/power/v750s/
If the machine freezes and recovers, look at the temps for the CPU and GPU....also the voltages 12, 5 and 3.3 in the motherboard section of the program and report back.

Solution
Jun 21, 2021
okay i will do that.
but i didnt have any kind of issue before reseting my windows

Jun 21, 2021
I was under the impression that after you reset it...you did a clean install.
Did the problem pop up after you reset it?
....or after the clean install?

im sorry my english is not that good
i boot my flash drive with windows 10 and then i installed windows 10 on my pc
and my freezing and hangs occurs exactly after the day i installed the new windows 10 untill now (probably 5-7 days passed since i installed new one)

im sorry my english is not that good
i boot my flash drive with windows 10 and then i installed windows 10 on my pc
and my freezing and hangs occurs exactly after the day i installed the new windows 10 untill now (probably 5-7 days passed since i installed new one)
The reason I am thinking it is hardware is....many times....if there is a problem....and you do a clean install....and there is still a problem....it is hardware related.
I find it rare that...a clean install of Windows causes a problem....and this sounds like that's what this is.
Did you get all the updates after the clean install?
If you did....I might try to do the install again.
Maybe something didn't get installed correctly.

Jun 21, 2021
The reason I am thinking it is hardware is....many times....if there is a problem....and you do a clean install....and there is still a problem....it is hardware related.
I find it rare that...a clean install of Windows causes a problem....and this sounds like that's what this is.
Did you get all the updates after the clean install?
If you did....I might try to do the install again.
Maybe something didn't get installed correctly.
well actually there wasnt any problem before i install the new windows 10
the only reason in installed new one because sometimes i had this issue that my desktop icons and most of the running application their icon and text will disappear (i dont think it was virus cause i installed 2 anti virus and my issue didnt fix)
now the disappearing text/icon issue is fixed though. (it happened to me again like 2-3 days ago again actually but i dont care about this issue right now all i care that i fix the hang and freeze issue first)
and oh i think it worth mentioning that my friend had this exact issue and he installed new windows 10 and his issue got fixed
but i dont really want to install windows 10 again since i have to install all of my program again... its really frustrating
and to answer ur "Did you get all the updates after the clean install " i did get an update after i installed windows 10 but it couldnt be completed i tried to update it again but i couldnt and this error i would get after update installation fails 0x800f0845
i tried to find solution about the error and i think i fixed it cause after i did some stuff that i could find on the internet i could update my windows without any issue.
oh and what do you think about the beep sound ? i feel like its from my hdd
does it mean anything ?
i hear beep sound only before freeze/hangs happens
like 1 second before it freezes/hangs, i hear the beep sound
and sometimes it doesnt even make any noise before the freezes/hangs