Question My PC Freezes briefly and restarts randomly.

Nov 9, 2020
Hello and thanks in advance to anyone that is willing to help me.

I bought a new computer and it started causing me issues within a few days of usage. The PC will restart on it's own and won't give me any particular reason, no blue screens, no information, no minidumps, no nothing, event viewers just gives me the usual kernel critical error unexpected shutdown stuff. This can happen once every 3-5 days or a few times a day. Sometimes it will restart and then will let me get to the Windows login screen and restart again, sometimes it won't even get that far and just restarts while Windows is loading again.

Before the restarts the PC will freeze for a brief moment, say 1 second or 2 and I can hear the sound being bugged on my headset. Like if someone is saying "Hello friend" on discord, and a freeze and restart happens, I will hear "Hello frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and it restarts after that.

This behavior can happen while I do anything and there's nothing in particular I can do to replicate it. It can happen while I'm playing games, when I'm on netflix, youtube, twitch or even just afk with just the desktop.

The system specs are these:
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B365M-A , Chipset Intel B365 Bios Version 1203
CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K, 9th Gen
GPU: Geforce GTX 1060
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 PC4-21300 (2666MHz) 8GB x2
Storage: 500gb SSD Samsung evo 850 and Seagate Barracuda 1TB, 64MB, 7200 RPM, SATA III (6.0 Gb/s)
PSU: Corsair RM850 850W, ATX, 80 PLUS Gold

I tried checking my PC for any kind of virus or malware, got nothing.
I have tried reinstalling Windows 10 from scratch, twice.
I have tried using memtest86, my RAM passed all tests, test went on for 2 hours.
Checked Temperature, got nothing either always nice and cool even when stressed.
Checked my drives with HD Tune and got nothing, they were in perfect condition
Checked my CPU with an application called Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool and it came out in perfect condition as well.

I don't know what to do anymore, I'm about ready to give up because I really can't afford to just buy replacement pieces and test everything nor I have anything around I can use to check. Please help me.