[SOLVED] My pc freezes for a few seconds, then continues

Nov 16, 2019
(Apologies, if this is not the right place to address this problem.)

I recently bought brand new parts and assembled the system all by my myself. I will first give you the specs and then tell a bit more about the problem I have with it.

Specs :
Motherboard - ASUS S1151 ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING INTEL Z390, ATX
CPU - i7 9700K
GPU - ASUS ROG-STRIX-RTX2070-O8G-GAM
RAM - 2x8GB DDR4 3200 Kingston Hyperx Predator RGB
AIO - NZXT Kraken X62 (280mm)
M.2 SSD - Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2 SATA SSD
SATA SSD - Samsung 860 EVO, SATA 6Gb/s, 2.5"
HDD - 1TB Seagate BarraCuda, SATA 6Gb/s, 7200 rpm, 64MB cache, 3.5"
PSU - Corsair RMx Series™ RM750x, 750 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU
Case - NZXT H700i

Monitor - Dell P2417H - 23.8"
Keyboard - Steelseries Apex
Mouse - Bloody A60
Headset - HP Omen 800

OS - Windows 10 Pro

Ever since I build the pc it started freezing after a few days of working. It can happen in the middle of a game or just while browsing and then go back to normal (sometimes there's a buzzing noise coming out from the headphones and they get disconnected & connected, or at least Windows gives out a pop-up that something has been connected in the audio jack). I have no idea why it happens, I thought it was because of Windows, so I reinstalled it. It didn't do anything, the pc keeps doing this.

I asked my colleagues to check it out (sys admins), but they said there was nothing wrong with it. I had to wait for a bit to see if the pc kept doing this, but it didn't. Eventually when I came back home with the pc, the problem kept happening again and again.

I can see the RGB of the mobo, GPU and RAM reset whenever this happens.

Nov 16, 2019
latest bios?
what the cpu/gpu temp?
test with just the igpu?

I just updated my bios to the latest one, the friend who reinstalled Windows thought he had updated it, but apparently he hasn't. I will wait to see if the PC keeps on doing this. All temperatures on all components are ok, I've checked them.