Nov 11, 2019
It freezes (CTRL+ALT+DEL not working and CAPS/NUM LOCK led does not turn on) and it doesn't want to start sometimes. It is not the PSU, neither the hard disk, because I changed them and the result is the same. PC specs are:
CPU Intel Core i7-4790 3.6Ghz
PSU Seasonic S12II-620 Bronze SS-620GB (620W)
GPU Asus Strix ROG AMD Radeon RX 570 4gb
SSD(I use only this for storage) Kingston A400 480gb
Motherboard MSI H81M-E34
RAM 16gb ddr3 1600mhz
I think that's it. I have the latest drivers installed, but when I got the PC I accidentally bent some pins of the CPU, but someone (that works with computers) straightened them. Could that be the cause or what?

Last edited:
Solution
First, install new drivers for gpu, update bios and get new chipset drivers ( all toutorials on youtube )
Next stop all overclocks if you are doing any.
Lastly if neither of those work try finding a program that it always crashes on.. Try runing something demanding and as you are doing that look into task manager if either cpu or ram are using all resources also check the pemps of both cpu and gpu while that is happening. You can narrow down the problem to a specific component.
It freezes (CTRL+ALT+DEL not working and CAPS/NUM LOCK led does not turn on) and it doesn't want to start sometimes. It is not the PSU, neither the hard disk, because I changed them and the result is the same. PC specs are:
CPU Intel Core i7-4790 3.6Ghz
PSU Seasonic S12II-620 Bronze SS-620GB (620W)
GPU Asus Strix ROG AMD Radeon RX 570 4gb
SSD(I use only this for storage) Kingston A400 480gb
Motherboard MSI H81M-E34
I think that's it. I have the latest drivers installed, but when I got the PC I accidentally bent some pins of the CPU, but someone (that works with computers) straightened them. Could that be the cause or what?

Has it been freezing since you built it or is this something new happening ?

Dec 9, 2019
First, install new drivers for gpu, update bios and get new chipset drivers ( all toutorials on youtube )
Next stop all overclocks if you are doing any.
Lastly if neither of those work try finding a program that it always crashes on.. Try runing something demanding and as you are doing that look into task manager if either cpu or ram are using all resources also check the pemps of both cpu and gpu while that is happening. You can narrow down the problem to a specific component.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS