I have the following PC specs:
- CPU: i5-7400
- Mobo: MSI B250-M Mortar
- CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi
- GPU: MSI Gaming X RX 470 4GB
- RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Royal (2x8GB 3200mhz)
- PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 550W
- SSD: Samsung 860 Evo 256GB
- HDD: 1 TB Seagate Barracuda
- Case: NZXT S340
- Used DDU and reinstall drivers, it doesn't work.
- Installed old versions of AMD drivers(19.5.2), it doesn't work.
- I've pulled out the GPU and directly connect the DP to the MOBO, PC doesn't freeze.
- Connected the GPU and use it without drivers installed, PC doesn't freeze.