My PC Freezes when ever i play games

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, My computer has been acting weird and freezing when I play games I've had it for 1 and a half years and it has been running flawlessly since then but about 2 weeks ago my computer has been freezing it is only when I play games, I have checked all my temps and they are fine and all drivers are up to date , it is only when I play games otherwise its fine also sometimes I can play for 40 mins before it freezes but sometimes it only takes 5
Please help... I'm so desperate
SPECS
I7-770k
GTX 1080
ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO MOBO
32GB LED CORSAIR VENGENCE RAM
Corsair 750W PSU

Ralston18

Titan
Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes and warnings that occur just before or at the time of the freezes

May flag some software issues.

Or it could be that some component has worked loose over time or is overheating.

So what you can do is power down, unplug the power cable, and open the case.

Check that all cards, cables, chips, jumpers, etc. are all fully and firmly in place.

If the case is full of dust, hair, paper scraps, food crumbs, insect bodies, and other debris - clean the case with canned air. Follow the guidelines and read some "how-to's" beforehand if you have never cleaned a case.

Or find a knowledgeable friend or family member to help especially if you are not comfortable trying to do the cleaning on your own.