My PC freezes with buzzing sound from speakers while gaming

Jun 1, 2018
Hello! For a few months now my pc has been experiencing the freeze where the only thing I can do is hit the main power to restart the pc. It can happen after an hour or even after a few seconds
When the freeze happens, everything in the cpu still continues working; leds are lighting and fans are still spinning.

I have read about people having similar problems but I am not that sure at identifying my problem. So I hope that you guys could help me out.
I've updated all my drivers since this problem started.

My Specs:
PSU: Allied AL- D500EXP MAX: 500 W ; Model: SL- 8500BTX
GPU: Nvdia Gefore GTX 1060 OC 3GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel i7-6700 @3.40GHz 3.41GHz
Ram: 8GB DDR4- 2133Mhz Memory
HDD: 1TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive (Western Digital)

Add:
1) The pc came with a GTX 970 which I upgraded to the new 1060 in January 2018.
2) I recently sent to a repair shop, they said they fixed it with a clean install of windows, but right as I installed the games, it got even worse, now it freezes even before logging in.

I really appreciate any help! Thank you very much and do let me know if I need to provide more information as I'm still a beginner to this.

Solution
The linked PSU will auto-switch to accommodate the voltage change. Just change the power cable that connects to the PSU to the local style of where you may be moving.
Jun 1, 2018

Hi! Thanks for answering. What should I look for when getting a new PSU?

Also, I just got back the pc again from the shop and now my PC doesn't even start up. It freezes on Start-up screen >.>
I called them back and all they say is: Please bring it back. I don't know if I should go back to them lol.

Jun 1, 2018

My budget would be <$100.

Also, with the state of my pc right now, what would you suggest me to do?

Jun 1, 2018

Sorry, another question, The PSU you linked doesn't have a switch to flip between 110V and 240V. I may be moving to Asia and the Voltage there is 240V. Is it fine by just changing the Adapter used to connect the PSU?

Thanks again!