Question My PC freezing for 0.1-0.5 sec when i play games or when i search on internet

Jun 19, 2019
Hello everyone,
the real situation you can see on this link:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kbufz_SHXg

I tried different gpu drivers but without help, all my pc temperatures are ok 38-58 (cpu 56 when playing games, gpu 46 when playing games).
Maybe problem is ram, i don't know
It freezes when i try to aim in game or when i press "w" to go forward, it continue going alone (0.5 sec) when i stop holding "w" button and also it freezes when i search on internet or when i am on desktop, mouse freezing.
My PC is older:

GPU: RX 560 4GB
CPU: AMD FX 8350 4GHz
RAM: 20 GB DDR3
PSU: 620W Seasonic
Motherboard: M5A97 R2.0
SSD: 250 GB + 1TB HDD

Help me if you can, thank in advance.

Jun 19, 2019
Hello

Please try Increasing Virtual Memory and see if it helps.

In addition to this, please ensure that instead of trying the GPU drivers from different vendors, obtain and install one from the original manufacturer's official website. If the latest version of the driver doesn't resolve the issue, please try installing an earlier built and see if it does the trick.

Cheers!!
Thanks for answer, i tried to increase virtual memory but problem is not solved, before that i tried to install older gpu drivers but i did not find the right one. I checked ram, processor, hdd and ssd, everything is fine hmmm, i tried to install Windows 7 but the problem is not resolved so if i find solution i will type here what is solution, now it's better situation but still problem is not resolved. Sry for my bad English but i think that everything is understandable.

TRENDING THREADS