Question My PC froze & now there's no display ?

Jan 8, 2022
My pc froze 2 days ago when playing games it froze and just started blaring distorted audio through my headphones. After offing and onning it the display reads no input signal I bought a new mobo yet same problem checked if it was a problem with ram it was not. My cpu fan and gpu fan still work as normal yet no display. Also a fact that may be of note my keyboard and mouse do not turn on when they are plugged into mobos USB ports, this is the same with the old and new mobo. I think my cpu or gpu is dead? Looking for advice

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

it'd be a good idea to mention all spare parts used to rule out your older parts being without issue. Include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.

Jan 8, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

it'd be a good idea to mention all spare parts used to rule out your older parts being without issue. Include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.

Cpu:i5 9600k or f
Mobo:asus 310m r r.2
Gpu:asus rtx 2060
Psu:500W or 550W
Ram:16gb (kinda irrelevant)