• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

Question my pc gets restarts automatically

yashchokshi

Reputable
Oct 29, 2015
my pc gets restarts suddenly im doing some work i checked event logger there is a critical error event id 41. the power gets lost 2 sec after is restarts again. no blue screen error.
i have troubleshoot every thing expect changing parts. re installing windows checking all drivers. i have a heavy usage i play games alot now suddenly when play csgo and try to connect server pc gets shutsdown and restarts. now funny part is i started using gpu benchmarking software when software reached to benchmark gpu pc restarts. before that i played games i have this problem since 1 month. im using single ram but problem still persist. i have gigabyte auros 1060 grapich card now system is idle it is not restarting but when graphic card come in use it restart like there is a power cut and it restarts again

yashchokshi

Reputable
Oct 29, 2015
And here's my pc specs:
Tablet/Laptop/Desktop/
CPU: intel i7 7700k
Motherboard: asus z270 f
RAM: hyperx fury 8x2
GPU: aorus gigabyte 1060
HDD: segate baracudda 7k rpm
PSU vs650 corsair

I do not know but the asus z270 f is on the latest bios available for the motherboard from asus web page just a thought very easy to do with asus motherboards might fix it. or change the port that you are using on the PSU maybe.

yashchokshi

Reputable
Oct 29, 2015
I do not know but the asus z270 f is on the latest bios available for the motherboard from asus web page just a thought very easy to do with asus motherboards might fix it. or change the port that you are using on the PSU maybe.
done changing ports it was graphic card i have sent it for replacement

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS