Question my PC goes black and fans go max speed!?

Mar 4, 2022
Hello, I have had this problem with my PC on and off for the past couple months now but it seems to be happening more frequently and I think its time I try to find out a proper solution. When I am using my PC it will randomly lose signal to my monitors and then my fans will rev up to max speed. When this happens I can still hear my PC audio. Normally when it happens I just end up unplugging the PC because it never stops or fixes itself. It has happened right when I boot into Windows, it has happened in the middle of doing homework and watching YouTube and it also has happened in the middle of gaming sessions. It does the same thing every time. Sometimes when I re-plug my PC in after unplugging it to get it to stop it will work fine for a few minutes and then repeat the issue. I have reapplied thermal paste to my CPU about a year ago so I dont think thats the problem. I have also checked for NVidia GPU updates and Windows updates. I was thinking it could be my PSU because mine is made by Rosewill which I have heard mixed opinions about but if it was a PSU problem wouldnt my entire PC turn off and not just my monitors connection? I know its not an issue with the monitors because when this happens my PC fans go to full blast and all my monitors do it. I would appreciate any ideas you guys may have to fix my PC, feel free to ask further information. My Discord is Clark#3418 if you would rather chat on there instead of the replies. Thanks yall. :)
myrig.PNG.fc73eb75611dd594e4524cc2dccd4eb7.PNG

Hello, I have had this problem with my PC on and off for the past couple months now but it seems to be happening more frequently and I think its time I try to find out a proper solution. When I am using my PC it will randomly lose signal to my monitors and then my fans will rev up to max speed. When this happens I can still hear my PC audio. Normally when it happens I just end up unplugging the PC because it never stops or fixes itself. It has happened right when I boot into Windows, it has happened in the middle of doing homework and watching YouTube and it also has happened in the middle of gaming sessions. It does the same thing every time. Sometimes when I re-plug my PC in after unplugging it to get it to stop it will work fine for a few minutes and then repeat the issue. I have reapplied thermal paste to my CPU about a year ago so I dont think thats the problem. I have also checked for NVidia GPU updates and Windows updates. I was thinking it could be my PSU because mine is made by Rosewill which I have heard mixed opinions about but if it was a PSU problem wouldnt my entire PC turn off and not just my monitors connection? I know its not an issue with the monitors because when this happens my PC fans go to full blast and all my monitors do it. I would appreciate any ideas you guys may have to fix my PC, feel free to ask further information. My Discord is Clark#3418 if you would rather chat on there instead of the replies. Thanks yall. :)
myrig.PNG.fc73eb75611dd594e4524cc2dccd4eb7.PNG
What exact PSU ? That's one power hungry GPU ?